Dr. Michael White
Dr. Michael White was born and raised in South Florida and attended Hialeah-Miami Lakes high school. He is also a 2004 graduate from Sherman College of Chiropractic. Dr. White’s personal experience with chiropractic began when he was involved in a severe automobile accident as a teenager. After months of rehabilitation and an inspiring chiropractic experience, a choice was made to pursue a chiropractor career of his own. Dr. White has over 17 years of clinical experience working with car accident rehabilitation, sport injuries, wellness care, pediatric care, and post-surgical rehabilitation. If you would like to schedule a Chiropractic consultation with Dr. White you can call to schedule at 305.570.1965.
Chiropractor in Miami Lakes
Our Chiropractor in Miami Lakes offers care for most of south Florida. Chiropractic care is also provided to the cities of Doral, Hialeah, Miami Gardens, Miramar, and Hialeah Gardens. We offer services that range from Chiropractic care, massage therapy, physiotherapy, mechanical traction, and car accident pain rehabilitation. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with Dr. Michael White you may contact our office directly or use our online booking request form.
Our goal at Chiropractic and Rehabilitation of Miami Lakes is to provide our patients with premier Chiropractic services to return them back to a normal and active lifestyle. We also strive to provide our patients with an exceptional experience from the moment they walk through our office door. The quality of services as well as our customer service is what sets us apart from other clinics.
How a chiropractor can help you:
- Biomechanical and structural derangement of the spine can affect the nervous system
- Therefore any misaligned vertebrae in the spine can not only produce symptoms of pain in the body they can also cause problems to organs.
- Chiropractors main focus the correction of these misaligned vertebrae in the spine also known as “subluxations”.
- For many conditions, chiropractic treatment can restore and align the spine, not only reducing pressure on the sensitive neurological tissues but also improving the health of our patients.
We also assist in the treatment of:
- Ankle and Foot Pain
- Car accident Rehabilitation
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc injuries
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hip Pain
- Knee, arm, ankle, and elbow pain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness and tingling in extremities
- Shoulder Pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Slipped Discs
- sprains and strains
- Tension Headaches
- Whiplash injuries