Physical therapy for accident pain
Physical therapy is involved in the care and well being of patients injured from auto accidents, slip and falls, sport injuries, and work related injuries. Therefore the challenging task of finding ways to manage symptomatic pain can often be troublesome and even difficult. Because of this it is common for patients to come to us after standard methods of acute, subacute, and chronic pain treatment.
As a result we offer other approaches to diagnosis and treatment that are often welcomed solutions, as they save on recovery time, expense and trauma to the body. We are also determined to help our patients achieve a sense of physical and emotional well being.
5 categories of physical therapy injury management:
- acute care – assessment and diagnosis of the initial injury;
- treatment – especially relevant is the use of specialist advice and therapies to promote healing;
- rehabilitation – and then progressive management for full return to pre-injury status;
- prevention – identification and address of deficiencies known to directly result in, or act as precursors to injury, such as movement assessment
- education – therefore sharing of specialist knowledge to individual patients assist in prevention or management of injury.
We also offer a variety of physical therapy services to assist in:
- Ankle and Foot Pain
- Asthma and Allergies
- Auto Accident Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Core Strengthening
- Disc Issues
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hip Pain
- Knee, arm, ankle, and elbow pain
- Migraine Headaches
- Neck Pain
- Numbness and tingling in arms and legs
- Numbness and tingling in extremities
- Shoulder Pain
- Sciatica and Pinched Nerves
- Slipped Discs
- Sports Injuries, including sprains and strains
- Tension Headaches
Chiropractic & Rehabilitation of Miami Lakes is here to assist you:
Our primary goal is to relieve your pain and return you to a healthy and active lifestyle. In order to achieve this goal we properly diagnose your injury and then design a treatment plan for your specific injuries.
Treatment for our patient’s may include one or more different types of treatments at our clinics. Therefore our patient care uses a well-rounded offering of Chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, in-office therapy exercises, physiotherapy, mechanical traction, and home therapy regimens. We use every available option to return our patients to maximum health and comfort as quickly as possible.
We have highly experienced and well trained staff in our clinic that offer treatments for neck and back pain, hip pain, and headaches. We also treat extremity injuries such as carpal tunnel, shoulder pain, elbow or, wrists, knee pain, as well as ankles/foot injuries. Incorporated into your treatment will be advice on addressing issues with work place ergonomics and postural changes.
Physical therapy treatment in Miami-Dade county:
At our clinic we offer premier medical services and exceptional customer service to all of our patients. If you are interested in learning more of what our physical therapy treatment can do for you call us today at 305-570-1965 or use the appointment form below. We also offer same day appointments for treatment and Chiropractic care at our clinic.