Physical therapy is involved in the care and well being of patients injured from auto accidents, slip and falls, sport injuries, and work related injuries. Therefore the challenging task of finding ways to manage symptomatic pain can often be troublesome and even difficult. Because of this it is common for patients to come to us after standard methods of acute, subacute, and chronic pain treatment.
As a result we offer other approaches to diagnosis and treatment that are often welcomed solutions, as they save on recovery time, expense and trauma to the body. We are also determined to help our patients achieve a sense of physical and emotional well being.
These areas of physical therapy focus mainly on injury management under 5 main categories:
- acute care – assessment and diagnosis of the initial injury;
- treatment – especially relevant is the use of specialist advice and therapies to promote healing;
- rehabilitation – and then progressive management for full return to pre-injury status;
- prevention – identification and address of deficiencies known to directly result in, or act as precursors to injury, such as movement assessment
- education – therefore sharing of specialist knowledge to individual patients assist in prevention or management of injury.
Chiropractic and Rehabilitation of Miami Lakes exists for one purpose:
Firstly to relieve your pain and allow you to live as active and healthy a life as possible.
Therefore our patient care uses a well-rounded offering of Chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, in-office therapy exercises, and home therapy regimens. We use every available option to return our patients to maximum health and comfort as quickly as possible. Therefore we have experienced and well trained staff in each of our locations that offer treatments that include neck and back pain, hip pain, headaches, carpal tunnel, stress, pain in shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, and feet. Incorporated into your treatment plan will be physical therapy, massage therapy, exercises, nutrition and lifestyle counseling as well as addressing issues with work place ergonomics and postural changes.
We also offer a variety of physical therapy services to assist in:
- All Physical Therapy Needs
- Ankle and Foot Pain
- Asthma and Allergies
- Auto Accident Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Core Strengthening
- Disc Issues
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hip Pain
- Knee, arm, ankle, and elbow pain
- Migraine Headaches
- Neck Pain
- Numbness and tingling in arms and legs
- Numbness and tingling in extremities
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Shoulder Pain
- Sciatica and Pinched Nerves
- Slipped Discs
- Sports Injuries, including sprains, strains and hyper-extensions
- Tension Headaches
Physical therapy treatment in Miami-Dade county:
Our goal at Chiropractic and Rehabilitation of Miami Lakes is to provide our patients with an exceptional experience when they walk through our doors. Quality services are the least we can provide to help patients through the stressful times after a car accident. We also provide transportation to our offices for any auto accident complications. Call us today for a chiropractic evaluation at 305-570-1965.